We understand that not everybody may have access to “Seesaw” yet, therefore this is a list of this week’s work. I hope you are all keeping well and well done on the great work completed over
the last two weeks.
Mrs Rose 😊
- Reading: The Grumpy Teaspoon. Unit 11 pages 44-46
- Writing: The Grumpy Teaspoon. Unit 11 page 47, A,B,C
- Word List: 33 -36
- Fuaimeanna & Focail: Aonad
- Bun go Barr – reading page 66, 67 & 69 Writing – page 70 (F) 1-14
- Spellwell week 14
- Master your maths – week 1
- Tables -1, -2 (Use SAW method) Say, Ask,
Write tables down in sequence.
- Read Confession sheet and ask a parent to read the priest part.
- Online Learning: Reading Express :30 minutes daily, Mathletics 30 mins daily.
- English and Irish writing to be completed
in red writing copy in homework folder.