Remote Learning – Senior Infants
Monday 11th January – Friday 29th January 2021
I hope you had a lovely Christmas and enjoyed your break.
Unfortunately, we can’t go back to school just yet but I know you are going to try your best to work really hard at home until we can go back to school!
Parents, I will leave a list of suggested work for the next three weeks below.
I will be giving out the books/booklets at 11am in the school on Monday 11th January. Please adhere to the Covid19 guidelines at this pickup. The list below is a guide of work, and please do not worry if it is not all completed for any reason.
I will leave a small booklet of optional work/ideas in their folders too. They should continue to focus on play at home. I am contactable at ‘email@example.com’ for any queries, however small! Best of luck with remote learning and I
look forward to seeing all of my boys and girls again in person.
Planet Maths pg’s 15 – 24 inclusive (Senior infants have covered up to number 8 in school).
- Planet Maths Worksheets pg. 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156
- Continue & finish ‘Storyworlds’ reader.
- Practice blending sheets already
given & all new sheets sent home for all pupils
- Worksheets provided on sounds
& tricky words
- The ‘Jolly Phonics’ app is free and an excellent way to revise all sounds.
- ‘Alphablocks’ on Youtube is also fantastic – stick to Level 4 videos
- 10 minutes of Reading Eggs per day
- 10 minutes of Maths Seeds per day
Certificates for these will be distributed when we get back to school.